Need a holiday to get over your holiday? This Jetstar flight sale is insane.
That stop-and flop dream could be a reality with Jetstar’s Get Overseas Sale, on now only at jetstar.com. The Australian budget airline is offering filghts to Fiji for just $169 (Sydney to Nadi).
Thinking Hawaii? Hawaii is ALWAYS a good idea. Jetstar has flights to Honolulu from Sydney or Melbourne (Tullamarine) from $189 one way.
With travel periods between January and April 2020, you could even score seats in the school holidays.
Want something different? South Korea’s hotspot, Seoul, is brimming with unique culture and tradition. From K-Pop to kimchi, to mountain hikes and unmissable festivals, Seoul has something for everyone. You can get to Seoul (Incheon) from the Gold Coast in the Jetstar flight sale from $199 one way.
Jetstar’s Get Overseas Sale is on now and runs until 23:59 AEDT Monday 22 July, unless sold out prior.
Fares and full conditions for the Jetstar flight sale are available at jetstar.com.
Some of the great overseas deals include:
- Melbourne (Tullamarine) to Ho Chi Minh City from $209^ one way
- Sydney to Ho Chi Minh City from $209^ one way
- Gold Coast to Seoul (Incheon)* from $199^ one way
- Melbourne (Tullamarine) to Queenstown from $169^ one way
- Cairns to Tokyo (Narita) from $189^ one way
- Sydney to Fiji (Nadi) from $169^ one way
- Brisbane to Bali (Denpasar) from $189^ one way
- Gold Coast to Auckland from $135^ one way
- Darwin to Singapore from $109^ one way
- Sydney to Honolulu from $189^ one way
- Melbourne (Tullamarine) to Honolulu from $189^ one way