Once you have purchased your voucher, you will automatically get an email from Bound Round reconfirming next steps including completing your SNA online booking form. You can also contact us on 1300 404 100 and we will happily assist you with purchasing your holiday online or over the phone.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When will I get my ticket(s)?
- Our partner operator negotiates great deals with airlines ahead of time, purchasing tickets in bulk at different times throughout the year to provide you with the very best value for money. Unfortunately, this means there is no pre-set time when you will get your tickets other than in advance of your travel. Sometimes this can occur months in advance while in others, it’s 30 days or less prior to travel. Rest assured we have everything under control and no one has ever missed their flights in their 6-year history.
- Your tickets will be issued electronically, but are no longer needed by the airlines. Upon check-in, you just need to show your passport and visa.
Where will I have a stopover on my flight?
- We are not able to confirm if there will be a stopover or where that might be on your way to and from your chosen destination.When you purchased your group tour, we endeavour to find the best path to get you from your origin city (Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane or Adelaide) to your destination.Most of the time, this means we need to go through a large hub airport to then connect with a domestic flight. We always seek to ensure the minimum amount of layover time that meets with the required transfer times set by the airlines and/or designated airports.If you wish to pay an additional cost to upgrade to a better, more direct flight path or to business class, you may contact SNA customer service and we can discuss the options available.
When will I get my itinerary?
- This Bound Round Voucher you will receive post purchase serves as your tour itinerary. A detailed day-by-day summary of your hotels and other travel details will be sent to you at least one week prior to travel to ensure it is complete and accurate. Your confirmed hotel list is sent out seven days prior departure. This is because sometimes small details change at the last minute due to the complexity of travel to developing countries.
What about visa(s)?
- Our Operator SNA will be happy to assist you with any Visa requirements you may have. Should you wish SNA to organise visas for you, SNA will be processing your visa in bulk, based on travel tour dates and group sizes. Each country has its own visa process which unfortunately can vary widely beyond our control. Developing countries are notorious for inconsistent processing, which is why we strongly suggest you leave it up to us to deal with it.
- We have dedicated customer service personnel to hand-hold your visa application through each step to ensure nothing goes wrong. Unfortunately, there is no pre-set schedule we can confirm other than you will receive them ahead of your travel. Please contact SNA if you have concerns about your visa.
- Alternatively, you are able to process your own visas directly with the countries consulate closest to you.
What are the refund and cancellation policies?
- Bound Round and SNA Tours have partnered together to bring you the best value-for-money deal possible. This means that once the 30-day Booking Guarantee Period ends, there will be penalties for cancelling. Once the 30-day period ends a minimum of $350 SNA Tours & $100 Bound Round apply per person & will be charged to cover administrative costs incurred.
- Once airtickets are issued, no refund is possible. Should there be a health or other serious issue, please contact Bound Round and SNA with supporting documentation and we will assess the claim on compassionate grounds. Bound Bround strongly recommends Travel insurance and we can organise this. Simply email BoundRound@boundround.com to receive 10% off your travel insurance.
Can I decide my travel flight path?
- SNA facilitate hundreds of travellers across dozens of dates and half a dozen origin cities. This means they need to have the flexibility to manage across multiple airlines and cannot provide each passenger or travel group with their own preferred flight path. The more direct flight path, the higher the cost. Admittedly, this is a trade-off when traveling at this amazing price.
Can I upgrade my flights?
- Yes, you can upgrade your International flights to Business Class for $3,000 per person. Please contact the SNA Customer Service team to discuss the details and update your booking. Please note domestic flights can only be booked in Economy.
TO BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY CALL 1300 404 100
Day 1 - CHENGDU ARRIVAL
Domestic transfer to Chengdu. Upon arrival at the Chengdu International Airport you will be greeted by your tour guide and transferred to your hotel. The remaining time of the day is free for your individual activities. Get a good night’s sleep in your hotel ahead of your journey tomorrow.
Optional Activities - Visit the Panda Sanctuary & Hot Pot Dinner
Famous for its breeding program and home of the Giant Pandas and their gorgeous cousins, the Red Pandas, tour the Chengdu Panda Sanctuary. An activity the kids are sure to love! Price includes transport to and from the sanctuary, entrance fee, traditional Sichuan hotpot dinner and English-speaking guide.
Day 2 - CHENGDU- YICHANG
Domestic transfer from Chengdu to Yichang. Upon arrival, you will board the Yangtze River Cruise ship and begin your memorable 4-night cruise down the Yangtze River. (Breakfast)
Day 3 - YANGTZE RIVER CRUISE - THREE GORGES DAM
Start the morning with a Tai Chi lesson which will be entertaining for the whole family. Enjoy the lesson in the presence of the beautiful Three Gorges Dam. Spend your day out on an optional excursion or relax on board the cruise ship. This evening you will return to the ship and attend the Captain’s Welcome Banquet and enjoy the evening entertainment with a Chinese dancing ball. (Breakfast, lunch, dinner)
Optional Activity - Three Gorges Dam Site
The Three Gorges Dam Site is one of the largest construction projects undertaken by mankind and is the biggest hydropower project in the world.
Optional Activity - Tribe of the Three Gorges
You may also want to visit the Tribe of the Three Gorges, the only large scenic spot that has not been influenced by the Three Gorges Dam project, which showcases the abundant Ba Culture and Shu Culture.
Day 4 - YANGTZE RIVER CRUISE - LESSER THREE GORGES
Today, you may choose to embark on the exciting optional excursions or opt for a leisure day on board the ship. The afternoon will see you continuing to cruise into the western section of Xiling Gorge. (Breakfast, lunch dinner)
Optional Activity - Lesser Three Gorges
Explore the Lesser Three Gorges, a shining pearl hidden in remote mountains. You will leave your cruise ship and board smaller vessels to sail through the narrower and breathtaking Lesser Three Gorges region, lined by sheer cliffs and mountains. Along the Yangtze River, you will appreciate the beauty of the Qutang Gorge and Wu Gorge and visit the ancient plank road, Mengliang Stairway and the Hanging Coffins.
Optional Activity - White Emperor City
You may also choose the optional excursion to visit the White Emperor City, an ancient temple that is located atop Baidi Mountain on the northern bank of the Yangtze River in Fengjie County.
Day 5 - YANGTZE RIVER CRUISE - FENGDU GHOST CITY
Today you will pass through the mountains of Eastern Sichuan. Participate in the optional excursion or let the kids have fun in the pool and pamper yourself with a massage. Tonight, enjoy the farewell dinner as it your last night on the tour and pack your bags in preparation for disembarking tomorrow. (Breakfast, lunch dinner)
Optional Activity– Fengdu Ghost City
Today’s optional excursion is the Fengdu Ghost City to see why it’s regarded as the “City of Ghosts.” The temples built on Ming Mountain depict the punish instruments and demon paintings, demonstrating the Chinese people’s imagination of hell.
Day 6 - DEPART CHONGQING
Today you will be transferred to the airport for your flight home or you may choose to extend your stay and continue to explore the mesmerising cities of China, including: Beautiful Beijing, sensational Shanghai and of course, the home of the Terracotta Warriors, historic Xi’an. Click here to check out our CHINA 10 NIGHT TOUR!