Take the kids on a fantastical adventure that only Disney could create. Step aboard the magical Disney Wonder and spend 10 days cruising Alaska from Vancouver. Imagine a place where families can reconnect, mum and dad can take some well deserved time out and kids can immerse themselves in the wonderful Disney world. Make memories to last a lifetime, as you explore stunning Alaska. Kids will love the all included entertainment and spending their holidays with their favourite Disney heroes.
- Amazing entertainment and activities the whole family can enjoy, with your favorite Disney hero!
- Visit some of the most beautiful Alaskan landscapes
- Kids can experience never ending fun at Disney’s Oceaneer Club, lab and more!
- Departs 08 Jul 2019
- Day 1: Mon 08 Jul – Vancouver (British Columbia), Canada
- Day 2: Tue 09 Jul – At Sea
- Day 3: Wes 10 Jul – Ketchikan, Alaska
- Day 4: Thu 11 Jul – Icy Strait Point, Alaska
- Day 5: Fri 12 Jul – Juneau, Alaska
- Day 6: Sat 13 Jul – Hubbard Glacier, Alaska
- Day 7: Sun 14 Jul – Sitka, Alaska
- Day 8: Mon 15 Jul – At Sea
- Day 9: Tue 16 Jul – Victoria (British Columbia), Canada
- Day 10: Wes 17 Jul – Vancouver (British Columbia), Canada
For full itinerary information CLICK HERE
Why Family Travel?
At Family Travel, we have a passion for helping families all over Australia create meaningful and memorable experiences. Whether you’re a band of avid campers, adventure-seekers, or if you prefer a little luxury, we’re driven to make your holiday dreams come true. With over 20 years of travel experience, you can be sure we can create the right holiday for your family. Can’t find what you’re looking for on our site? Call us on 1300 404 100 and one of our accredited family travel specialists can create an incredible family holiday package for you.
|The Family Travel 30 Day Booking Guarantee means that if you can’t get the travel dates you want within 30 days of buying the voucher, we’ll give you your money back|
- Valid for travel: 08 Jul 2019
- Subject to availability at time of booking for new bookings only
- Advertised Per Adult & Per Child prices are based on a 9-night package for 2 adults & 2 children staying in an Inside cabin
- All prices are subject to change at any time without notice
- Valid for sales unless sold out prior
- Prices are based on 08 Oct 19 departure in USD
- If you need to cancel your trip after travel has been confirmed, the travel operator may impose cancellation fees
- Please note all our holidays are subject to availability at time of booking. Should your dates not be available please note the Family Travel Booking Guarantee applies. The Family Travel 30 Day Booking Guarantee means that if you can’t get the travel dates you want within 30 days of buying the voucher, we’ll give you your money back, no questions asked.
- Excludes: Travel Insurance, Flights, Visas, Prepaid Service Charges, Specialty Restaurant Cover Charge & Shore Excursions
Visas for Australians travelling overseas:
A visa is a form of permission for a non-citizen to enter, transit or remain in a particular country.
We do not issue visas for overseas travel and cannot provide definitive information on visas. Only the countries you plan to visit can provide up-to-date information about their visa requirements. For all countries, contact the nearest embassy or consulate of the country you intend to visit well in advance of travel. Not all countries have representation in Australia. For a list of all countries visa requirements Click Here
To enter Canada, Australian passport holders must have a valid and appropriate visa.
All Australians travelling to or transiting through Canada by air are required are required to obtain an electronic travel authorisation (eTA) prior to arrival in Canada and is linked above. You can apply only through the official website for an eTA online. Alternatively, you can contact an external visa provider such as Visa Central directly for more details or to arrange a visa.
TO BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY, PURCHASE ONLINE AT WWW.FAMILYTRAVEL.COM.AU or CALL 1300 404 100
BEST FOR FAMILIES
Why is this holiday great for kids?
Cruising: Cruising is sure to be a hit with the whole family as it takes all the stress of transfers and logistics away and includes accommodation in family-size cabins, meals, and entertainment. Kids will have plenty of activities to keep them busy onboard with shore excursions, supervised youth programs and a seemingly endless array of family-friendly workshops/activities.
Destination: Discover the magic of Canada’s northwest, with its natural beauty, food and wine, art and culture, and more, Canada has something for all your family. Between majestic glacial mountains and Pacific ocean, Alaska is a scenic wonderland everywhere you look. Explore wonderful landscapes with its rugged mountains, sweeping glaciers and lush rainforests, when kids try to see the local wildlife.
Why is this cruise best for families?
Disney offers amazing family-friendly activities, dining venues and incredible entertainment that will delight all age and its included in your cruise fare. While the young ones are at play at fascinating Disney world, parents can have the time of their lives with comedy shows, nightclubs, cool lounges and more. From the young to the young-at-heart, there truly is something for everyone onboard Disney Wonder.
Disney Wonder: A cruise holiday is an adventure for all ages, but Disney has always something more. Loads of laughter and unforgettable experiences go hand-in-hand when cruising with your kids. Games, events, and cruise activities for kids are going on all over the ship throughout the day and into the evening hours, making family time a great time. And thanks to the magical Disney World, the youth clubs, and adult-only activities, children love their cruise vacation just as much as their parents.
Children 3 to 12 years old can play, learn, interact with Disney characters at sea through imaginative themed activities and games.
Disney’s Oceaneer Club: 3 – 12 years old
Disney’s Oceaneer Lab: 3 – 12 years old
Grown Up’s Corner
Mum and dad can escape and have time to themselves on board while the kids enjoy the Disney’s Oceaneer youth program. Arranging a night out at a speciality restaurant or a night of song and dance at one of adult-exclusive nightclubs and lounges. During the day enjoy the Senses Spa & Salon, the quiet pool or take a shore excursion while the kids enjoy some supervised play.
Mon 08 Jul - Vancouver (British Columbia), Canada
Welcome to the magical Disney world at sea. Before embarking in Vancouver, take time to experience the natural beauty, recreational activities and thriving artistic and gastronomic scenes of this world-famous city.
Tue 09 Jul - At Sea
Wes 10 Jul - Ketchikan, Alaska
Arrives 07:30 – Departs 16:00
With natural treasures and timeless sites, Ketchikan offers unique experiences steeped in Native Alaskan traditions. Discover an exciting array of shore excursions for all age families, specially selected by Disney Cruise Line available at this port of call!
Thu 11 Jul - Icy Strait Point, Alaska
Arrives 09:30 – Departs 18:30
Hoonah is a lively fishing community, former logging town, and the world’s largest Tlingit village. Take the kids and go discover boundless wilderness, fishing expeditions, and other Alaskan pastimes.
Fri 12 Jul - Juneau, Alaska
Arrives 06:45 – Departs 16:45
The plethora of sites and activities in Juneau will surely inspire kids and adults who visit. Get ready to explore a place brimming with natural wonders, museums and historic sites. Disney Cruises have selected more than 50 activities for all your family in Juneau!
Sat 13 Jul - Hubbard Glacier, Alaska (cruising)
Travel to eastern Alaska’s Disenchantment Bay to witness the larger-than-life, tidewater Hubbard Glacier. But Disenchantment Bay is actually very enchanting. Welcome to the Frozen’s landscapes, painted with sloping peaks powdered in snow, seals sprawled across wedges of ice and stretches of blue sky as far as the eye can see.
Sun 14 Jul - Sitka, Alaska
Arrives 08:00 – Departs 15:00
Explore the fascinating, multicultural past of this port near Juneau and experience extraordinary outdoors adventures. Surrounded by majestic glacial mountains, the dormant volcano Mount Edgecumbe and the Pacific Ocean, Sitka is the perfect place for a photo competition with your family.
Mon 15 Jul - At Sea
Tue 16 Jul - Victoria (British Columbia), Canada
Arrives 11:00 – Departs 18:00
Glorious Victoria, Canada is a scenic metropolis that’s yours to discover and enjoy. Shopping, gardens, castle or museum, there is something to do for everyone int this beautiful city.
Wes 17 Jul - Vancouver (British Columbia), Canada
It’s time to disembark and say goodbye to Disney Wonder, spend some time in Vancouver, and experience the natural beauty, recreational activities and thriving artistic and gastronomic scenes of this world-famous city.
Upgrade to an Oceanview Cabin
Upgrade to a Verandah Cabin
On a Disney cruise holiday, dining is part of the journey. It’s more than just food. It’s about the ambience, the dining experience, variety, and the flexibility to plan dinner whenever you’re ready.
- Tiana’s Place
- Royal Court Royal Tea
- Character Experiences, Dining
- Animator’s Palate
- Pinocchio’s Pizzeria
- Eye Scream Treats
- Pete’s Boiler Bites
- Daisy’s De-Lites
Disney’s Oceaneer Youth & Teen Program :
Uniquely creative, educational and totally incredible, your kids will be in great hands with Disney Youth & Teen Program.
- Disney’s Oceaneer Club: Children 3 to 12 years old can interact with Disney characters—and each other—as they explore multi-themed magical lands.
- Disney’s Oceaneer Lab: Children 3 to 12 years old can play and learn at sea through imaginative themed activities and games, offered daily.
- Edge: At this activity center just for tweens, watch movies, play games, enjoy arts and crafts and more with other cruisers your age.
- Vibe: At this teens-exclusive space, chill out, listen to music, watch TV, play group games and more with cruisers your age.
- “it’s a small world” nursery: Your little ones can romp, rest and do everything in between at this internationally themed childcare center.
- DECK PARTIES: Sing and dance during open-air, music extravaganzas starring some of your favorite Disney Characters. Start your vacation with a splash at Adventures Away and become a swashbuckling buccaneer under a sky of fireworks on Pirate Night.
- LIVE SHOWS: Disney storytelling comes to life right before your eyes nightly with original song-and-dance spectaculars and award-winning live productions—like Frozen, A Musical Spectacular, The Golden Mickeys and Disney Dreams – An Enchanted Classic.
- CHARACTER GREETINGS: Disney Characters love to cruise, too! Keep an eye out for many of your favorite friends—including Mickey, Minnie, Cinderella, Captain Hook and more—at designated areas throughout the ship.
- FIRST-RUN MOVIES: Catch the latest Disney motion pictures releases—some in digital 3D—inside the Buena Vista Theatre, a luxurious movie palace inspired by the Golden Age of Hollywood, or catch a classic under the stars.
- POOLS: Make a splash in the middle of the ocean! At Goofy’s Pool, the whole family can participate in fantastic activities, or make waves all their own. Pint-sized paddlers can ride the double-looping Twist ‘n’ Spout slide at AquaLab! And adults? Well, they have their very own exclusive swim spot at Quiet Cove Pool.
- FOR THE ADULTS: While the kids are off having the times of their lives, adults can retreat to the privacy of exclusive onboard locales created just for them. Experience calm at sea inside Senses Spa & Salon, mingle over cocktails at Cadillac Lounge or a frosty pint at Crown & Fin Pub, or dive into drinks, dancing and more at Azure.
- SPORTS AND FITNESS: Stay shipshape and lose yourself to sweeping ocean views at the full-service fitness center, featuring state-of-the-art weight machines, instructional classes, and seminars—or shoot hoops out on deck amid warm ocean breezes at Wide World of Sports.
What is included in the deal?
Please refer to the ‘HOLIDAYS INCLUDES’ section. If you are unclear, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 1300 404 100for more details.
Are there any health precautions or vaccinations that my family needs?
We recommend you see your doctor at least eight weeks prior to travel for advice, and to allow time for any necessary vaccinations.
Can Family Travel organise my travel insurance? / Do I need a travel insurance?
We always recommend that you purchase travel insurance as soon as your travel dates are confirmed. Family Travel can arrange a personalised travel insurance quote for you. Call us on 1300 404 100 and quote Family10 for a 10% discount.
Can I arrange my flights with Family Travel?
We at Family Travel are fully licensed travel agents and are able to arrange flights to any destination. Call us on 1300 404 100 to get a personalised quote.
When will my booking be confirmed?
Once your Family Travel Voucher has been purchased you will be contacted by a member of the Family Travel Reservations team. Family Travel will work with the tour operator to get you booked onto your preferred travel dates. If for any reason we are unable to book you onto your preferred dates please refer to the Family Travel 30 Day Booking Guarantee to understand our refund policy. When booking into your travel dates, make sure you have your travel voucher number, traveller names and details of any special requirements. The Family Travel team will send an email to you confirming all of your booking information.
|The Family Travel 30 Day Booking Guarantee means that if you can’t get the travel dates you want within 30 days of buying the voucher, we’ll give you your money back|
What is the cancellation procedure? / Can I cancel or make changes to my booking?
If for any reason you need to cancel, contact the Family Travel reservation team on 1300 404 100, and make sure you have your travel voucher number and traveller names on hand. Please be aware that the travel operator may impose cancellation fees. In addition, Family Travel will charge a AUD $100 per person cancellation fee. Once we have received a variable request for cancellation, we request it be submitted in writing. Once received we will begin to process your cancellation.
I haven’t received my Family Travel voucher yet. What do I do?
If you have not received your voucher within 24 hours contact Family Travel on 1300 404 100 and we will resend your voucher by email.
Where can I find full terms and conditions for Family Travel?
Terms and conditions for each product can be found in the fine print of each booking. Full details on the terms and conditions can be found on the link below.
How many people in a cabin?
At Family Travel we can book cabins that are the right size for you and your family. For Twins, Triple and Quad cabins call us on 1300 404 100.
How do I book shore excursions?
Guests can book a Shore Excursion by visiting the Shore Excursion desk onboard during their cruise. Guests may also visit Royal Caribbean Cruise Planner to purchase excursions before they cruise.
Are there any age limits to join a shore excursions?
This depends on the cruise line – the majority, however, are family friendly with no age limitations. Royal Caribbean Cruise line offers a range of shore excursions specifically for families however some activities have age requires such as diving which requires a minimum age for diving is 12 years.
What will I pay for on board?
You will need to pay for the below on board:
- Alcoholic and premium soft drinks
- Children’s Fountain Soda Package
- Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream
- Beauty treatments in the Spa
- Items purchased from onboard shops
- Cover charges for speciality dining and Johnny Rockets
How do I pay for onboard expenses?
An Onboard Expense Account, also known as your SeaPass® onboard account, is the cashless system used for all onboard purchases and services. Depending on your ship, SeaPass cards are handed out at the pier or will be in your stateroom waiting for you. The account may be set up with either a credit card or as a cash account. You may establish a master account and add guests from your stateroom or another stateroom as authorised purchasers on your account. For each purchase made onboard the ship you will receive a receipt at the point of sale. A final statement will be delivered to your stateroom on the final morning of your cruise holiday for your review. Please note all onboard prices are in USD.
Are there any programs for kids on board?
Please check out Best For or facilities section to find information on what kids can enjoy on board.
What is a guarantee cabin?
A guarantee cabin is one where there is no stateroom number assigned by the cruise line. A cabin may be assigned any time before travel and may have an obstructed view.
What type of clothes should I bring?
On any Royal Caribbean Casual clothing such as Jeans, polos, sundresses and blouses are all the right amount of laid back. Please keep swimwear to the Pool Deck. Shorts are welcomed for breakfast and lunch
My kids are fussy eaters will there be other option for my kids?
Royal Caribbean offers a large range of casual dining options and quick bites for meals on the run. With 9 dinning options onboard you are to find something for everyone.