Live the fantasy as Disney stories come to life – zoom through the galaxy on Space Mounatin, brave a ghostly Haunted Mansion and embark on high-seas adventures on Pirates of the Caribbean. Splash Mountain, Seven Dwarf’s Mine Train and Cinderella’s Castle are family favourites not to be missed.
Meet your favourite Disney Characters that call Magic Kingdom home. Share a cuppa with Alice in Wonderland and her friends at the Mad Tea Party, catch the spectacular fireworks extravaganzas and cheer along at the Festival of Fantasy Parade.
Dine like Disney royalty at the fabulous themed restaurants around the Park such as Beauty and the Beast inspired restaurant “Be Our Guest”.
Good to knows
- There are 25+ official Walt Disney World Resorts to choose from to truly immerse yourself in the Disney magic. These range from safari campgrounds to deluxe villa resorts
- Shuttle buses between Disney Hotels and Walt Disney World Resort Theme Parks operate regularly throughout the day.
- Visitors can purchase a MagicBand or Card, which give you access to the parks, fast passes, your hotel room and allow you to pay for everything in Walt Disney World Resorts.
- Magic Kingdom is generally wheelchair accessible, with the exceptions of a few rides. Wheelchairs and ECVs can be rented for the day for a fee.
- Purchase a Park Hopper ticket via your travel agent to experience all four parks, but keep in mind, there is A LOT to see. Be realistic with how much you can squeeze in to each day.
- Magic Kingdom has a Baby Care Centre, several quiet nursing spots and strollers for hire.
© Disney, All Rights Reserved